All times are US Eastern
- This event has passed.
Power Lunch – May 2022
May 6 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
11:30 AM – 01:00 PM
Venue: Embarc Collective, 802 E. Whiting St., Tampa, Florida
Join us for lunch and an educational presentation.
Investments Every Entrepreneur Should Make BEFORE an Exit
Listen to 3rd generation CPA and EO South Florida member Noah Rosenfarb share his experience as an advisor to entrepreneurs that have sold their company. He is the author of the book EXIT: Healthy, Wealth and Wise and has personally sold eight companies.
In this session, you will learn:
1. What makes a good investment (hint: it may not be what you think!)
2. How to develop an “Opportunity Filter” and why it is critical before you sell
3. Common strategies to eliminate or avoid taxes on a sale
4. Why the wealthy own life insurance even though they don’t need it
5. Understand how private debt can play a role in your financial plan
6. Formulas to select and size private investments
Praise for this talk has included comments such as:
“The best session in my 7 years as a member”
“This talk alone was worth 10 times my EO dues”
“Should be required for all EO members”