Growth Plans Are No Longer a Luxury – They’re a Requirement
Growth can no longer be a dilemma. In 2019, if you were happy with where your business was and wanted to hang out in cruise control for a while, that was, in my opinion, a perfectly acceptable choice. Post COVID-19, if you’re going to run your business in cruise control – you might as well pack up and go home.
Growth plans are not a luxury anymore. They are a requirement and a necessity. Business owners now need to go through a series of Growth Inciter exercises to reset their goals and plans. Everyone’s assumptions from yesterday need to be revisited and rebuilt.
The exercise in my “Growth Inciter” workshops will include:
1. If you had to invest 1 million in your business today, what would you do with it?
2. What were the three most significant sources of your revenue in 2019? What do you want them to be in 2022?
3. What is your organization’s most significant weakness today, and how do you plan to resolve it?
4. What are three good acquisition targets for you?
5. What is your risk tolerance, and how does it compare to 2019?
6. Understanding financing options and alternatives to fund growth
Please complete your registration on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_pPSa1_bKQnWz_PxWVw6VvA